What should I look for when hiring a lawyer if I work for the City and get hurt on the job?

Video Description

If you work for the City and you get hurt on the job, you want to find a lawyer who has a track record of success in representing City employees who get hurt on the job, because there's certain unique rights that a city employee has that need to be protected, and a lot of lawyers don't know them.


So, if you're a City worker and you've been hurt on the job, it's important to contact an attorney to discuss those rights, and those rights that may be unique to you that maybe you don't know about.


Faruqi & Faruqi

New York office
Tel: (212) 983-9330
Fax: (212) 983-9331

Finding us

Our Offices

Our offices are nationwide. If you have any questions about a case or our firm, please contact us.

New York

685 Third Avenue 26th Floor
New York, New York 10017
(212) 983-9330
(877) 247-4292
(212) 983-9331


1901 Avenue of the Stars Suite 1060
Los Angeles, California 90067
(424) 256-2884
(424) 256-2885


3565 Piedmont Road NE Building Four, Suite 380
Atlanta, Georgia 30305
(404) 847-0617
(404) 506-9534


1617 JFK Boulevard, Suite 1550
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103
(215) 277-5770
(215) 277-5771

Faruqi & Faruqi office in New York, New York

Faruqi & Faruqi office in Los Angeles, California

Faruqi & Faruqi office in Atlanta, Georgia

Faruqi & Faruqi office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania