What should I do if I believe my doctor committed medical malpractice?

Video Description

If you believe that your doctor committed medical malpractice, the most important thing you can do is consult with an attorney that's experienced in medical malpractice litigation, and do it soon. One of the things that we find in handling these cases is that doctors are often able to sort of hide what has actually gone on in their records by using extensive medical terminology, and at the end of the day, the truth is, in New York, a doctor is not obligated to tell you if they've actually committed malpractice against you.


So, what you really need to do is find an attorney early who can look at the records, go through all your medical records, and then that attorney will consult with a doctor, which is required in New York, before filing a lawsuit. And, here at Faruqi & Faruqi, this is the kind of litigation that we handle frequently. Contact us.


Cassandra Rohme
Associate at Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP

New York office
Tel: (212) 983-9330
Fax: (212) 983-9331
E-mail: crohme@faruqilaw.com

Finding us

Our Offices

Our offices are nationwide. If you have any questions about a case or our firm, please contact us.

New York

685 Third Avenue 26th Floor
New York, New York 10017
(212) 983-9330
(877) 247-4292
(212) 983-9331


10866 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 1470
Los Angeles, California 90024
(424) 256-2884
(424) 256-2885


3828 Kennett Pike Suite 201
Wilmington, Delaware 19807
(302) 482-3182
(302) 482-3612


3975 Roswell Rd Suite A
Atlanta, Georgia 30342
(404) 847-0617
(404) 506-9534


1617 JFK Boulevard, Suite 1550
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103
(215) 277-5770
(215) 277-5771

Faruqi & Faruqi office in New York, New York

Faruqi & Faruqi office in Los Angeles, California

Faruqi & Faruqi office in Wilmington, Delaware

Faruqi & Faruqi office in Atlanta, Georgia

Faruqi & Faruqi office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania